Vision, Values, and Beliefs
Devoted to local outreach, church planting, and world missions. It is our heart to see the gospel spread from our church corner to the ends of the earth.
MISSION: EVERY NATION IN OUR GENERATION
VISION: REACHING A CITY TO TOUCH THE WORLD
We value worship, prayer and the Bible. Our foundation is Jesus Christ alone.
We believe that a church should be a reflection of the Kingdom of Heaven! Our multi-ethnic, multi-generational congregation is a place where all peoples, from every tribe, nation and tongue, can come together to worship.
We value spiritual growth. As we follow Christ, we help others follow Him too. As we know Him, we make Him known.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We also embrace and adopt the Nicene Creed of AD325 and Chalcedonian Creed of AD451.