At Bethel, we want to help every person discover God's purpose! We have created a series of Next Steps. These are environments that will help you grow in your faith and in fellowship with others as we accomplish the vision of reaching a city to touch the world with Christ!
Our membership process is fairly simple. It is comprised of two classes: Spiritual Foundations and Spiritual Family. Below you will see times for when these classes meet. Also note each month there is a membership intensive class that makes up both classes in one.
- Spiritual Foundations (1 hour class, every 2nd Sunday during our 10:45am service)
- Spiritual Family (1 hour class, every 3rd Sunday during our 10:45am service)
- Membership Intensive (Every 3rd Thursday of the month at 7pm, covers both Foundations & Family)
- Water Baptism (sign up at the Connection Point in main lobby)
- Areas of Service
- Life Groups
- Spiritual Freedom (all day event, twice a year)
If you have any questions or want to join in this process , please contact us here or speak with someone at the Connection Point table in the lobby before or after Sunday service.